(no knitting - I've just about doubled my stash in the past week, and I'm getting pictures updated, so expect some posts about that soon :)
Like most bloggers, I get a good amount of my traffic from the Great and Powerful Google. I like to go through every once in a while and see what terms are getting me hits. Here are some of the most interesting and eyebrow-raising terms I've found recently...
- do i have a chance poems
- anthony rapp boyfriend
- hot boy knitting
- jubilee x men
- sharp nose with the necklace
- what is the fibre content of silk (ummm...)
- are you mark from rent
- knitting pattern for brutus the buckeye (a new design idea?)
- lace mushroom knit
- circle delicious cake pics
- what could be improved in superhero clothing
- australian owls
- upsize my bust
...of course, by making this list, am I only directing more people to my blog through these terms? Oops. Sorry, people who were looking for lace mushrooms (??) or sharp nose necklaces (????).