Miriam of Silver Sachet tagged me in her blog post for this survey. Here I go.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Dyeing more yarn.
2. Seeing the boy in the summer.
3. Living with the boy next year.
4. Being able to spin well on my wheel.
5. Going to see the play Urinetown.
6. Finishing the quarter.
7. Knitting group tonight.
8. My Etsy shop growing.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took a Persian Literature midterm about the Shahnameh.
2. Wrote a blog post ;)
3. Mailed out the boy's birthday present, which included a knitted lime.
4. Worked on my socks, which are nearly finished.
5. Listened to The Rainbow by D. H. Lawrence, while knitting.
6. Watered my spider plant.
7. Made a video of myself using a drop spindle.
8. Didn't do homework.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Have the patience to knit sweaters.
2. Speak and understand Persian well.
3. Be done with college so I can move to the UK.
4. Get motivated to lose some more weight - I've majorly plateaued.
5. Spin and knit for a living.
6. Be more patient, in general.
7. Get a job for the summer.
8. Cook delicious food.
Some of my favorite blogs that I've tagged are:
Hanks in the Hood
(If you don't participate in memes, I understand. No pressure ;)